Performance & Portfolio
Concentrated high-conviction portfolio that provides access to the global, high-growth healthcare market
Focus on companies that are making a significant contribution to the improvement of the healthcare system
The best of both worlds: Growth market and an attractive dividend yield of 3.5%
The investment objective of Bellevue Healthcare is to provide Shareholders with capital growth and income over the long term, through investment in listed or quoted global healthcare companies.
Indexed performance (as at: 03.10.2023)
Share price: GBp 136.20 (02.10.2023)
NAV: GBp 148.59 (02.10.2023)
Rolling performance (02.10.2023)
|30.09.2022 - 02.10.2023||-16.10%||-11.36%||1.35%|
|01.10.2021 - 30.09.2022||-9.39%||-7.47%||10.14%|
|02.10.2020 - 01.10.2021||20.29%||22.06%||14.22%|
|02.10.2019 - 02.10.2020||39.57%||39.72%||16.71%|
Annualized performance (02.10.2023)
|Since Inception p.a.||7.97%||9.34%||10.84%|
Cumulative performance (02.10.2023)
Facts & Key figures
Bellevue Healthcare Trust intends to invest in a concentrated portfolio of listed or quoted equities in the global healthcare industry. The investable universe for the fund is the global healthcare industry including companies within industries such as pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical devices and equipment, healthcare insurers and facility operators, information technology (where the product or service supports, supplies or services the delivery of healthcare), drug retail, consumer healthcare and distribution. There are no restrictions on the constituents of the funds portfolio by index benchmark, geography, market capitalisation or healthcare industry sub-sector. Bellevue Healthcare Trust will not seek to replicate the benchmark index in constructing its portfolio. The fund takes ESG factors into consideration while implementing the aforementioned investment objectives.Show moreShow less
Investment suitability & Risk
|Investment Manager||Bellevue Asset Management (UK) Ltd.|
|Custodian||Caceis Bank Luxembourg, London Branch|
|Fund Administrator||Apex Listed Companies Services (UK) Ltd.|
|Auditor||Ernst & Young LLP|
|Year end closing||30. Nov|
|Cut of time||17:00 UK time|
|Bloomberg||BBH LN Equity|
|Legal form||UK Investment Trust (plc)|
|SFDR category||Article 8|
Key data (29.09.2023, base currency GBP)
|No. of positions||30|
Top 10 positions
Breakdown by sector
Benefits & Risks
- Healthcare has a strong, fundamental demographic-driven growth outlook.
- The fund has a global and unconstrained investment remit.
- It is a concentrated high conviction portfolio.
- The fund offers a combination of high quality healthcare exposure and a targeted 3.5% dividend yield.
- Bellevue Healthcare Trust has a strong board of directors and relies on the experienced management team of Bellevue Asset Management (UK) Ltd
- The fund invests in equities. Equities are subject to strong price fluctuations and so are also exposed to the risk of price losses.
- Healthcare equities can be subject to sudden substantial price movements owning to market, sector or company factors.
- The fund invests in foreign currencies, which means a corresponding degree of currency risk against the reference currency.
- The price investors pay or receive, like other listed shares, is determined by supply and demand and may be at a discount or premium to the underlying net asset value of the Company.
- The fund may take a leverage, which may lead to even higher price movements compared to the underlying market.
Show moreShow less